This page is a designed to be a place to organize all requests for the role of administrator in the wiki, in accordance with the policy regarding the appointment of administrator:
- Users will be given an adequate time to comment on nominations.
- Any issues raised should be acknowledged or fixed by the nominee.
- If possible, any issues raised should be addressed before the closing of the nomination/election.
- Users may Support/ Neutral/ Oppose nominees, but this alone will not decide the outcome
- For the nomination/election to be successful, there must be at least 10 user's comments (at least 1 existing admin) and a support ratio of at least 80%.
- Keep in mind that, following the policy, all requests for adminship must be commented on by at least 10 unique users and obtain a support ratio of at least 80%.
- There is no fixed time requirement for requests to stay open, but the 10+ users should be given time to discuss any potential issues, and the candidate should address any concerns raised.
- Given the lack of Bureaucrats within the wiki, successful adminship request will be directed to the Miraheze Stewards.
- Make sure to sign your request and/or comments with
- Important note regarding nominations by third parties: No voting is to occur until after the candidate has indicated their acceptance by adding their signature, provided any additional nomination acceptance statement, and answered any prepared or pre-submitted questions.