Ederland

From Atlas
Republic of Ederland
Poblachd na h-Ardann (Ardic)
Flag of Ederland
Flag
File:Wikimap ed.png
Location of Ederland (dark green)
Capital
and largest city
Inverden
Official languagesArdic
DemonymArdic
GovernmentUnitary semi-presidential republic
Ciaran MacTormod
Faolan Lìosach
Area
• Total
420,684 km2 (162,427 sq mi)
Population
• 2019 estimate
44,093,268
• Density
104.81/km2 (271.5/sq mi)
GDP (PPP)2018 estimate
• Total
$1.562 trillion
• Per capita
$35,425
GDP (nominal)2018 estimate
• Total
$1.292 trillion
• Per capita
$29,303
Gini (2018)Steady 32.7
medium
HDI (2018)Increase 0.877
very high
CurrencyPotin
Drives on theleft
Calling code+123
Internet TLD.ar

Ederland, officially the Republic of Ederland (Ardic: Poblachd na h-Ardann), is an island country situated to the northwest of Vesperia. It consists of the main island, Ederland, and twenty-five smaller surrounding islands, the largest of which is Bocladach, to the southeast.

It is divided into nine counties and one federal municipality. Ederland covers a total of 420,684 square kilometers and a population of 44,093,268. Ederland's capital and largest city is Inverden. Other notable Ardic cities include Cunndainn, Lagan, Abhach, Dùnaid, and Fàrr.

History[edit]

Pre-History[edit]

Pre-Unification (until 1550)[edit]

Kingdom of Ederland (1550-1660)[edit]

Personal Union with Acronia (1660-1832)[edit]

Republic of Ederland (1832-1940)[edit]

Second Great War (1940-1945)[edit]

Parabellum and the Soft War (1945-1995)[edit]

Ederland in the VSO (1995-Present)[edit]

Geography[edit]

Demographics[edit]

Template:Largest Ardic Cities

Ethnic Groups[edit]

Religion[edit]

Christianity is the dominant religion in Ederland, encompassing 85% of the population. Of this, 14% professed to be Protestant, whereas the other 86% professed to be Catholic.

Government[edit]

Economy[edit]