|Czołg 71 (Cz-71)|
|Type||Main battle tank|
|Place of origin||Bloodia|
|Wars||1991 Bloodian invasion of the Sajuz|
|Weight||41.5 tonnes (40.8 long tons; 45.7 short tons)|
|Length||6.95 metres (22 ft 10 in)|
|Width||3.59 metres (11 ft 9 in)|
|Height||2.23 metres (7 ft 4 in)|
|125 mm 2A46 gun|
|7.62 mm Machine gun|
12.7 mm anti-air machine gun
780 horsepower (580 kW) (V-12 diesel)
|Transmission||Synchromesh, hydraulically assisted, with 7 forward and 1 reverse gears|
|Ground clearance||0.49 m (19 in)|
|Fuel capacity||1,200 litres (320 gallons)|
|460 km (290 miles), 700 km (430 miles) with fuel drums|
|Speed||60 km/h (37 mph)|
The Cz-71 or Czołg 71 is a main battle tank developed by Bloodia. Variants continue to serve as the primary battle tank of Bloodia. It has received multiple upgrades and is an important part of all Bloodian Commonwealth active and reserve forces.
- Cz-71: Developed as a replacement for Cz-61 and Cz-64
- Cz-71A: Developed as an upgrade for the Cz-71
- Cz-71W: Developed as an export variant for the Cz-71A
- Cz-71B: Developed as an upgrade for Cz-71A
- Cz-71BW: Developed as an export variant for the Cz-71B
- Cz-71B2: Developed as an upgrade for Cz-71B
- Cz-71B3: Developed as an upgrade for Cz-71B2
- Cz-71B3M: Developed as the standard tank of CSDO and Bloodian Commonwealth
- GSČ-95: Upgraded Kadolhan variant of the Cz-71.
- Zb-71: Upgraded Reismovi built variant of the Cz-71.
- Bloodia: The Bloodian National Land Forces operate 3,360 Cz-71 of all variants.
- Sataria: The Satarian Land Forces operate 1,500 Cz-71B3s and 214 Cz-71B3Ms.
- Daugava: The Daugavan Army operates 134 Cz-71BWs and 366 Cz-71W
- Reismov: Reismovi National People's Army purchased 100 Cz-71Ws and a license production package and operate 1,500+ Zb-71s.
- Kadolha: The Kadolhan National Land Forces operate 340 and the Revivalist Guard Corps operates 1,120 GSČ-95s.
- Cestros: The Cestrosan Army operate 500 Cz-71B3Ms.