The Pék H-80 Salamander is a four-bladed, twin-engine, medium-size transport/utility helicopter developed and marketed by Pék Rotorcraft. The Salamander was a commercial success and was later developed into the H-98 Toad.
|Pék H-80 Salamander|
|Pék H-80AH Battle Salamander of the Granzery Air Force|
|Role||Medium utility helicopter|
|First flight||8 October 1963|
|Primary user||Granzery Air Force|
|Developed into||Pék H-98|
Production and improvementsEdit
- T-80 – Initial prototype.
- Pék T80 – Commercial pre-production version.
- H-80 – Military version.
- H-80A – First military version.
- H-80AH – Identical to the H-80 equipped with four unguided rocket pods on outrigger pylons and a 30mm frontal cannon. Known as Battle Salamander.
- H-80AT – Military anti-submarine and anti-ship version